Pages

Monday 27 September 2010

Born to Shop

Second post today,

Isn't it annoying when you have a sticky keyboard and have to type things several times in order for it to make sense!

Here is another quicky for the Just Magnolia challenge of a sketch prepared by Dawny P. I just love the flowers from Wild Orchid and had to put some on my card - I think they really accessorise a card well. I used my latest Maggie - (boy do I wish I could win the lottery, mainly so I can keep up to date with all the fab stamp collections that they keep bringing out). Papers are a mix of Papermania and Dovecraft, calligraphy pens, Promarkers, Wild Orchid flowers, ms punch.

Thanks for stopping by and any comments you may leave,
Hugs,

4 comments:

  1. Hi Sarah,
    Gorgeous card!
    Thanks for the inspiration i have the k&co paper you've used at the back for ages and not known how to use it till now! ;)
    hugs amanda xx
    love your card below too its gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Sarah, you and me both hun,I love the latest stamps,love your papers hun and your flowers look gorgeous,wish I had more of these too lol, hugs Liz xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful papers and your placement of the flowers is done perfectly.

    Thanks for joining us at Just Magnolia this week!

    Hugs, Mindy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Hun, just me again, no I don't think I'm going to the NEC, are you? I've changed my background for quite a few times because I could never find one I really like lol, but this one is staying, well for now any way he he, hugs Liz xx

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to leave a comment, I appreciate them.