Pages

Saturday 25 September 2010

An extra pair of hands

Hi there,

Hope you are all enjoying your weekend. I've just spent the afternoon making cupcakes with my daughter and then messing around in my craft room with her. It has been so quite in my household, one son has gone away with Scouts for the weekend in a camping competition, the other has gone to Kirkby Lonsdale Kayaking.
My daughter has helped me with this card .... she chose the image for me to colour and chose the circles in the corners and the flowers! She even used the cuttlebug to cut the nestie shapes out. I just had to put in in the challenge I was going to do myself as she wanted to see it in my blog! (the demands of a 3 1/2 year old! lol) I did the stickles myself but am wondering why Emma is covered in glitter! This is for the Simon Says Challenge. a sketch.

Voila!! Not too bad a joint effort. Only now she is using my promarkers as felt tips aaaarrrhhh!

Thanks for taking a peek.


2 comments:

  1. Hi,
    thats a sweet image. Fab card!
    Thanks for joining in the SSC this week.

    Hugs
    Domi

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great image!!! That looks like a wonderful way to relax :) I like what you did with the bubbles.

    Thanks so much for entering the Simon Says Stamp Challenge!!!

    -Sarah

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to leave a comment, I appreciate them.