Pages

Tuesday 14 September 2010

Goodbye

Hiya,

It always seems like my computer life is at night time when the kids have gone to bed ... hopefully I am typing sense even though my eyelids are a little tired!!

Anyways, here is a card that I am quite chuffed with. Tilda was bought last week from my Manchester crafting spree. Isn't she just gorgeous. I have made my own flowers for this card which fits a couple of challenges. I think I am going through a purple stage in my life - either that or I have to many bp in purple tones.

Challenges:-

Just Magnolia - Sketch.
Totally Tilda - make your own flowers.
Totally gorgeous - flowers on your card.
Papertake weekly - my take on a photo


The flowers were made using two Marianne Design dies, flourish was a sizzix sizzlit, bp from creative memories and coloured with promarkers.


Thank you for stopping by and for any comments you may leave, they do make my day.
Hugs

9 comments:

  1. Wow love the flower Poor old Tilda looks a little sad Hope those flowers cheer her up Sarah, its a fantastic card I love it
    Thanks for joining us at the Totally Tilda Challenge
    Hugs Susie & the Totally Tilda Dream Team

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Sarah,
    What a fabulous card, such a lovely leaving card. Love your flowers and flourishes. Thanks for joining our Make Your Own Flowers at Totally Tilda.
    Hugs
    Dawn xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card and love her in purple!! This tilda is on my wish list :o) Your flowers are just fab too!! thanks for joining us at Totally Tilda xx Lynne xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Sarah gorgeous Tilda creation stunning flowers beautiful colour combo thanks for sharing & joining us at Totally Tilda chall.

    smiles Christine xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Hun, love this card,fantastic colouring again,love your flowers too, so you did get to Manchester then lol, it was ok this time wasn't it, actually had some Magnolias and doo hickeys lol,have a lovely night, hugs Liz xx

    Ps: my blogs staying like this for a long time, oh were have I heard that before he he,

    ReplyDelete
  6. this is so gorgeous! you really should consider entering some of the challenges over at Papercraft Star too! http://www.papercraftstar.blogspot.com.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful card Sarah!! Love the colors and your details are so pretty!!! Such a refreshing card!!!!
    Thanks so much for playing along with us at Just Magnolia!
    :)Kathy

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sarah, this card is soooooo adorable! I love your colors and Tilda is just too cute for words! Thanks for joining us at PTW!
    hugs, Sharon

    ReplyDelete
  9. OH my those flowers are something else! Great card!

    Thanks for playing along with Totally Tilda!

    xoxoxox

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to leave a comment, I appreciate them.