Pages

Saturday 25 September 2010

Time to share

It's me again,
Here is another card that Emma helped with - in my last post I said she had got hold of my promarkers - well she started to colour !!........ but gave me an idea for the LOTV challenge - Untraditional Christmas. Emma part coloured in about 6 of these teddies - I picked the best ones and she helped finish off the "colouring in" by holding the pen as I coloured (have you ever tried that, it is quite hard to do!) She did say I had to share my craft things. She helped add the stickles to - don't look too hard as you can see a smudge / finger print or two. I'm keeping this short as I'm now gonna have to bath one little girl!!
Thanks for looking.

4 comments:

  1. Fab card and great idea!
    You and Emma did a great job :)
    hugs amanda xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Sarah,my Migraines gone hopefully so I can visit again lol, I so love this card made with your little helper,great colouring and a crafter already, hugs Liz xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful! love the different colours! looks awesome xx marley

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for joining us at LOTV this week your card is stunning
    Hugs Jacqui

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to leave a comment, I appreciate them.