Pages

Sunday 12 September 2010

Twirl around.

Good evening peeps,

Hope you all enjoyed your weekend and are ready for a new working week (aggghhh - got to go back to work tomorrow! ) Just time to post this before bed time! Gosh looking back I had a week off and hardly got anything done - someone has stolen some of the week!!!
Anyways back to the card. I thought I'd be a little bit different and do a twirl around card, I haven't done one in ages and had been having a rumage around in the darkest depths of my drawers found this stamp from Butterfly Kisses. I think that their images are really cute.
Coloured in with my Promarkers, I've kept it quite plain and simple - I don't think it needed much else. Just used Glitter paper, dp from stash, stickles nesties and a bit of thread viola. Sentiment was included with the image.

and the back


Challenges:-
Colour Create - Red, Gold White or cream (opt Christmas or oriental)
Cute Card Thursday - Play on words.
Thank you for stopping by,


4 comments:

  1. Awwwww how cute. Love how you show front and back image of Rabbit. Very crafty

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Sarah, aw this is lovely hun, so cute, thanks for the lovely take on my colour challenge over at colour create, have a lovely day hun, speak soon, hugs Liz xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Sarah, CUTE and I love all of the sparkel!
    Thanks for joining us at Colour Create.
    hugs, Janiel

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card! I love the image.
    Thanks for joining us at CCT this week. :)

    Hugs, Vanja

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to leave a comment, I appreciate them.