Pages

Sunday 17 October 2010

Christmas is coming!

Hi again, twice in one day -
Well I have finally relented and despite putting an extra layer on, I've also put the central heating on .... hubby thought it was too soon, but I think men are warm blooded anyway and don't feel the cold as much as women (that's my opinion anyway!).
So with warm fingers I'm typing this very happy and warm!! Another Christmas card off my list - not long to go now ......
Challenge is for Just Magnolia - a sketch. That's it for me for today, thanks for taking time to visit, Hugs

1 comment:

  1. wow those colours are fantastic together Sarah, really rich and christmassy...beautifully coloured Tilda too...thanks for joining in with the Just Magnolia challenge
    Mina xxx

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to leave a comment, I appreciate them.