Pages

Sunday 17 October 2010

Cupcake

Good afternoon peeps,
Hope you have all had a good weekend and are still enjoing it. I thought I'd have a relaxing weekend after working extra during the week preparing for an Audit - but alas the household chores and taxiing of the boys to and from their activities has given me little time to myself! still that's life.

Anyway here is a card that I made a day or two ago, I haven't done an easel card for a while - It fits in with the following challenges:-
I'm trying to use up all my old crafting supplies, you know the ones you buy when you first start out and then find them in the back of the cupboard! - ummm think I have gone off peel offs!

Thanks or taking a peek. Hugs

6 comments:

  1. Hi Sarah. Fab card! Your Tilda is perfect for our cupcake challenge and the papers are great with it. Glad you managed to find the time to play along with us at I ♥ Promarkers.
    Tine :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card, I love that cupcake paper, thank you for joining us at I♥Promarkers this week
    Ruth x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely card hun, Great work with my sketch :) Thanks for joining us this week at Wednesday's Creative Inspirations Challenge Blog! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great card. Lovely paper you've used. Perfect. Thanks for taking part at I ♥ Promarkers this week.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a lovely card, Tilda is so cute!

    Thanks for joining us at Creative Inspirations Wednesday Challenges.

    Hugs Tanja

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a lovely card! Thanks for joining us this week at Wednesday’s Creative Inspirations Challenge!

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to leave a comment, I appreciate them.