Pages

Saturday 30 October 2010

Friends together

Hi there,

Have you had any tricksters round yet? Have you carved your pumpkins? We are carving our pumpkin tomorrow but looking at it I don't think that it needs any alteration as the scarring on it is a face already, but we will wait to see which design the kids come up with......

We went to my neice's 21st birthday last night which gave me the inspiration for this card, friends together, dressing up and having fun (my 3 year old stole the dance floor - talk about a dancing diva, she was the entertainment herself - and all by herself dancing and loving it, she now wants to go to dance school).

Anyway back to the card..
Sorry for the poor picture, the light is so dull here so had to resort to using a little light!

Challenges:-
Just Magnolia - Sketch.
Passion for Promarkers - Best Friends.
One Stop Craft Challenge - Anything goe.
Simon Says - punch em.
A Spoonful of Sugar - Die Cutting / punches

I used my faithful promarkers, Magnolia Stamps, MS punch, flower punch & embosser, stickles and papers from stash and spellbinder tag die.
Anyway hope you like my creation and many thanks for any comments you leave.

Hugs,

12 comments:

  1. Hi Sarah I wanted to stop by and thank you for your lovely comment on my blog. I love your work so much I have become a follower I am also a great lover of Tilda so your cards appeal to me big time, thank you also for joining our challenge and hop at OSCC.
    Hugs
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is fabulous Sarah i love that you have used so many images together. Thanks for joining us at the OSCC this week. luv gina xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a fabulous card Sarah, I love how you used all the images.
    Thanks for joining us at PFP and good luck.
    Hugs Emma x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Sarah, what a gorgeous card. I love the way you've masked the images to blend them all together and your colouring is fab. Thanks for sharing with us at PFP this week. Hugs, Denise x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous card Sarah. Thanks for joining us this week at PfP, good luck.
    Hugs Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  6. A fabby card :0)..thanks for joining us at PFP this week..
    Hugs
    Debs x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great card, love how you've used the images. Thanks for joining us at PfP. Sue x

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is gorgeous, Sarah - all those Tildas together look fabulous - what a great idea!! Beautiful colouring too! Thanks for joining us at PFP this week. Juliexx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such a gorgeous card Sarah. Love all the images together and the colours also. Thanks for joining us this week at PFP. Hugs Michele x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Sarah,
    What a wonderful idea to create a group od trick ot treaters. This looks amazing & must have taken so much work. It's fabulous. Thanks for joining us at PFP.
    Hugs,
    Andie xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Gorgeous card, love all the magnolias you've used, what a brilliant idea.
    Thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamps Challenge.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi Sarah, sorry I can't always visit much at the moment but you at least know why, your cards gorgeous hun, perfect masking and colouring, have a lovely weekend, hope you've not been blown away wasn't it awful, hugs Liz xx

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to leave a comment, I appreciate them.