Pages

Saturday 23 October 2010

Make a Wish

Whooo two posts today,
Boy do I love Magnolia stamps, they seem to be the main stamp I use now -even my daughter wants the Princess Tilda stamped out all the time so she can colour it in. I managed to sneek back in to the crafting room to do this card whilst she was busy colouring herself.
It fits the sketch of Cute Card Thursday and Colour Create - Aqua, Purple and White. Boy do I hate the winter months - the darker nights - it feels like I can't get any decent light to take a photo - the colours look quite weak in this picture, but there are aquas, purples, yellows and greens in the bottom backing paper - honest. Hope you like it.
Hugs

4 comments:

  1. Hi Sarah hun, your not on my rota list for c/c but I saw you'd left us a gorgeous creation so I've come to visit, I am also visiting under myself too lol, your card is gorgeous hun, love your colouring and your Tilda is perfect, will have to get off my computer again soon as my eyes are smarting from the strain again it's a flippin pain, hope your ok, hugs Liz xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous!! Beautiful image and your layout is lovely!! Thanks for joining us at Colour Create this time around. Juliexx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card! fabulous colouring.
    Thank you for joining us at CCT! :)
    Hugs, Vanja

    ReplyDelete
  4. A fantastic card! I think the colours look delicate and feminine (not weak). The shades you chose are so pretty. Beautiful colouring and gorgeous papers too.
    Thanks for joining us at the Colour Create Challenge.
    Sharon xx

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to leave a comment, I appreciate them.