Pages

Saturday 23 October 2010

The Sugar Bowl Challenge

Hiya,
It seems now my blogging has become a weekly thing as I'm on the go it seems virtually 24/7 -how some of you manage your full time jobs, Family, DT positions and have time to play I will never know! - Saturdays is now my play day, so here is a card I made today..
I followed the sketch from The Sugar Bowl Challenge. I've kept the style quite plain and simple as I have used lush Lawrence Llwellyn Bowen's papers.
Thanks for stopping by.
x

1 comment:

  1. Fab boys card Sarah.
    Great choice of image and beautifully coloured. The papers are very lush and I love the ribbon with the music notes on.

    Thanks for playing in the Sugar Bowl challenge.

    Love Elaine xx

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to leave a comment, I appreciate them.