Pages

Sunday 10 October 2010

Think Pink

Hi there, thanks for popping by my blog,
Hasn't it been gorgeous today? Living by the seaside is wonderful, we had an ice cream walking along the prom and felt like a tourist! lol. then my daughter went paddling in the sea after playing in the sand - a perfect day.

Anyway I'm at home and tea is roasting in the oven so there is time to put this card on that I made. As you are all aware, it is breast cancer awareness month and saying that, please make sure to check yourselves.

My card is in the pink theme.... considering hubby was away for week, I hardly got any time to myself, I was too busy being a housewife scrubbing floors, walls, cupboards, doing the nursery and scout run and allsorts phew - back to normal now so hopefully a little more time to play.
It fits the following challenges:-
I love Promarkers - Think Pink.
Colour Create Challenge - Pink, Green & Cream
Just Magnolia - Thinks in pairs
(flowers, papers and gems)


Anyway I hope you enjoy the rest of your weekend - Take care,

9 comments:

  1. Your card is gorgeous Sarah, fab colouring and a lovely sentiment. Thanks for joining us at I ♥ ProMarkers.
    Julie W x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Sarah. A great girly card and I like the sentiment in the die cut. Thanks for joining in with our Think Pink week at I ♥ Promarkers.
    Tine :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card, Sarah - great layout and gorgeous papers and I love the shades of pink and green that you've chosen. Thanks for playing along with us at Colour Create this time around. Juliexx

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's so lovely. Thanks for taking part at I ♥ Promarkers this week.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card Sarah.
    Very girly yet still grown up, does that make sense? Love the papers and the flowers are perfect, great sentiment too.

    Love Elaine xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous, beautiful colours and sweet Tilda.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful soft card! Love the layout and papers and the pretty flower accents. Thanks so much for joining in at JM this week, hope to see you back again next week! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Sarah, lovely card hun, great tilda, and your colourings beautiful, I've been practising my copic colouring, not a clever thing to do with sore eyes but my tenique was awful and needed help lol, the glamour dust is the crystal one, I got it from the Range is there one near you?
    Envy you the NEC wish I was going but my new glasses are costing a fortune so I'll be on bread and butter for years lol, hugs Liz xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. wow Sarah this is stunning, so soft, feminine and pretty...I love it...bbbbrrrrrr its freezing here today
    Mina xxx

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to leave a comment, I appreciate them.