Pages

Friday 19 November 2010

Hippy Chic

Whey hey another day off today and it is Friday - ahh the weekend, time to play (really I should be getting organised for Christmas but I do that next week! ).

Here is another card I made using the Sassy Chics from Sugar Nellie.

The papers were sent to me by Elaine - thank you and are from Memory Box. The image has been cut out and 3D silicon mounted although it doesn't look like it in the photo! The green papers are actually vellums. I really like the soft greens on this card. It is also the first time I have done stitching on a card - by hand as well and no the usual fake! It took an age to do, but I think it was worth it. I've also shimmered spritzed the flowers from Wild Orchid.

Challenges:-

A Spoonful of Sugar = Distressing (inking edgesor vintage)

Passion for Promarkers = Stitching and Distressing.

Colour Create Challenge = robin egg blue, sea foam green and cream.

How far have you all got, all prepared and ready - or like me, not a lot done?

Take care,

Sarahx

11 comments:

  1. Really pretty card, and great stitching ! Thanks for joining us at PfP. Sue C x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Hun, lovely card,great use of the challenge colours too, love the flowers not usedmany my self lately, have a lovely weekend hun,hugs Liz xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gosh Sarah this is so very beautiful I love that image and the bp and design are superb.
    Hugs
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a gorgeous card Sarah. Love the image you've used and the details also. Thanks for joining us this week at PFP. Hugs Michele x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Sarah,
    This is stunning set against those gorgeous papers. Your colouring is great & I love those flowers. It's fab! Thanks for joining us at PFP.
    Hugs,
    Andie xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous card Sarah.
    I love this image (I do admit to being biased and loving all the SN designs) and I love the papers too ha! glad you liked them.
    Beautiful colouring and the flowers are perfect.

    Have a great weekend
    Love Elaine xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Sarah, what a gorgeous card. I love the image and your colouring is fab. Your stitching looks amazing. Thanks for sharing with us at PFP this week. Hugs, Denise x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous card and image and I love your oclouring! Thanks for joining us at PFP this time around. Juliexx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such a cute card. Thank you for joining us at PFP this week.
    Hugs, Anja

    ReplyDelete
  10. A beautifu card, gorgeous image and colours.
    Thanks for joining us at PFP and good luck.
    Hugs Emma x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi Sarah, BEAUTIUFL CARD!! Thank you for joining us at Colour Create.
    hugs, Janiel

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to leave a comment, I appreciate them.