Pages

Friday 12 November 2010

New addition.

Hey there peeps,
It seems an age since I last blogged .... well home life has been somewhat turbulent.... some of my immediate family have got some serious healh issues to deal with so with dashing here and there I've not been playing much but did manage to get to make this today...I didn't want to follow a sketch today, just have a play and the result was this. It does fit a couple of challenges ....
Simon Says - A male card with a charm.
Craft and Me - Put glitter on your project.

I used the new sentiment stamp from LOTV and my new magnolia stamp.

Anyway short and sweet,
Take Care,
Hugs

5 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card Sarah, love the cute Magnolia baby and fabulous detailing, such a cute charm.

    Hope your family problems have eased off now and glad you took the time to join us in the Simon Says Stamp challenge.
    hugs Heather xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw adorable image! I love the rocking horse charm :) Beautiful work!

    Thanks so much for entering the Simon Says Stamp Challenge!!!

    -Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sarah your card is absolutely gorgeous, love the sweet Magnolia image and the little charm is so cute.
    Thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamp
    hugs Mandy xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh no I hope things settle down for you and your family. This is a super cute card I am so glad you got to make it :D
    Thank you for joining us at Crafts and Me and good luck.

    Hugs

    Amy xx

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to leave a comment, I appreciate them.