Pages

Sunday 21 November 2010

New Job.

Hiya,
Hope you have all had a fab weekend, mine has been anything but, with a back that is playing up, a sore throat that makes me have a deep husky voice and the kids have been taken over by gremlins!!! lol Anyhow enough before I waffle on about my woes!

I coloured this card as per the sketch and challenge of The Sugar Bowl. and black white and a colour of your choice. I tried my hand at colouring black hair for a change, it went really well I thought until I saw a helping hand had been at it! - yes Emma had decided to assist (can you tell where?) - so the shading isn't as good as it was :( but at least she kept in the lines! - this was the best salvage I could do! Anyway the woman who wants this card loves it so that is why it has stayed as it is.

The sentiment has been covered by one of those dome stickers which has given it a hazy orange colour. I've rotated the sketch to fit my design - hope this is ok.

Hope to see you all again soon,

Hugs,

5 comments:

  1. Oh Sarah...I adore each and every one of the Simply Sassy images!! This one is beyond adorable!! Love the DPs and your coloring is beautiful!! Tell Emma that she's very talented too! (How old is Emma?) Thanks so much for playing in this fortnight's Sugar Bowl Challenge!! Pat Frank

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sarah it is beautiful and I love the colour combo orange goes so well with black and white. I wouldn't had noticed you'd had help with the hair if you hadn't mentioned it, lol.
    It's a fab stamp for a new job card.
    Thanks for taking the time to play in the Sugar bowl and hope you feel better soon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card Sarah, Love it!

    Thanks for playing with us at the Sugar Bowl :)

    Marlene x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love these SS images Sarah and this one in her glasses is a real sweetie, perfect colour choice, my Mum used to say if you have a bad few days you will have a brilliant week, not sure how true is is though lol
    Mina xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Sarah, did you catch my back ache or you mine lol, hope your feeling better now, love your card
    great image and lay out, hugs Liz xx

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to leave a comment, I appreciate them.