Pages

Friday 12 November 2010

Pillow Talk

Hi again,
Just going to squeeze this card in before I shut down for the night - I think sleep is finally catching up with me.
This is one of the images I won from Elaine over at A Technophobes Blog (thanks again Elaine). I have been watching Elaine's cards with these images and at first didn't know whether I liked them or not, but they have really grown on me - I now love these images - you can even colour in their iris's. As this is my first attempt I thought I'd keep the layout simple.



Challenge:- Cute Card Thursday - anything goes.
OK that is me done now.

See you soon,

4 comments:

  1. Beautiful Sarah!
    You've certainly got to grips and mastered these!
    Your colouring of her is gorgeous.
    I must admit, I struggled with these at first, I was put off by the sheer volume of hair!
    Your layout is fab, but I do prefer the simpler style myself, so for me it's perfect!

    Have a good weekend, hope you get some time to relax.

    Love Elaine xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. gorgeous card, many thanks for joining in the CCT challenge, hugs Debx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh this is gorgeous Sarah, I love your design and that image is beautiful.
    Hugs
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  4. stunning card Sarah, beautifully coloured and so weird I have just finished colouring her too lol...great minds eh
    Mina xxx

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to leave a comment, I appreciate them.