Pages

Wednesday 17 November 2010

Such a cute times two

Hiya,
Isn't it always the case that just when you think you have a little time to "play" that you have to do something else... hummmm! Anyway, I managed to put together this little ensemble..

Challenges:- Friday Sketchers -sketch and One Stitch at a Time - choose your favour colours.

The image is from Sugar Nellie, the flowers are Wild Orchid, papers are Papermania, MS doily punch and Promarkers. These images have so grown on me and are really easy to colour in. My favourite colours at the moment is brown and pink - I'm even dressing my daughter in those colours!

Yesterday we made our Christmas cakes (all 5 of them - no I'm not greedy, they do get given out to close relatives, I only keep one!) I thought we'd better get a move on as I have a friend who has shopped, wrapped all her presents and written all her Christmas cards !!!!! - Boy am I so behind.

Here is my daughter "helping" make the cakes ....She says the best bit is licking the spoon and bowl!

Take care, hugs

4 comments:

  1. Aww I just love your card such a cute image and the flowers are gorgeous. Thanks for playing along at OSAAT this week.
    Carol Ann xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really cute card, just love those colours they look soooo yummy together!!
    Thank you for joining us at OSAAT this week, good luck!
    Hugs Shell xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh wow Sarah this is gorgeous what wonderful colours, papers and design and that image is adorable.
    Hugs
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sarah, your card is adorable.
    Thanks for joning us at One Stitch At a Time this week and Good Luck.
    Hugs
    Agnieszka

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to leave a comment, I appreciate them.