Pages

Sunday 19 December 2010

Just for you

I'm here at last,

I'll try not to breathe on any on you and pass my stinking cold on - I have been nursing 2 poorly kids and a husband, I have been passed the germs.... urgh..

Firstly I would like to wish you all a wonderful Christmas and a prosperous New Year. I hope that you all receive what you want and have a really fun filled day.

Now I did manage to have a little play
Challenges:-
The gorgeous flowers are from Wild Orchid, Magnolia Stamp, MS border punch, Promarkers. Looking forward to see if Santa brings me any crafting goodies .... here is hoping.

10 comments:

  1. Hi sarah, ah this is lovely hun, like the MS puch and your gorgeous bow, you got one of them bow maker thingy's? lol,
    your colourings perfect too,

    Hope your feeling better soon hun, I've just got rid of mine, so hope you soon do too,

    Have a lovely Christmas and New Year, and get your wish list filled!! hugs Liz xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fabulous card. I love the colour scheme and your punched border is gorgeous - might have to buy this one!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just a fabulous card and the colours are fantastic for this challenge.
    Thanks for joining COlour Create this week.
    Hugs Di xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh this is adorable and so beautiful too.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Sarah!
    Gorgeous card,love this tilda she's so cute and gorge colour's too
    Merry Christmas!
    hugs amanda xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Stunning card - love the colours and the layout is fab.
    Thanks for playing along with us at Allsorts this fortnight.
    Merry Christmas
    Debs xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Sarah,

    Oh this is just so gorgeous! I love this Tilda - she is going to be one of my favs for a while I suspect :) Great colours for this challenge.

    Thanks for joining the Colour Create Challenge and have a very HAPPY NEW YEAR!

    Sharon x

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a refreshing card!!!! Love the purples! This is gorgeous!
    Thanks for joining the Just Magnolia Challenge!
    Hugs, Dena

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to leave a comment, I appreciate them.