Pages

Sunday 5 December 2010

Time for coffee?

Good evening
Hope you have all have been keeping warm and had a good weekend. I thought that after busy week I had I would enjoy a long soak in the bath - typically my plans were thwarted - 2 haircuts later my bath was a little cool and then my daughter decided to join me in it - the joys of family life you have to share everything!!!!!
I did manage to sneek to make this on Friday whilst everyone was out!
Challenges:-
Lili of the Valley - Use a craft item / stamp you couldn't do without
One Stop Craft Challenge - Tea / Coffee inspiration

I just love stamping and colouring with my Promarkers - also my punches / nesties are usually used on my cards one way or another. Flowers and stickles are the finishing products. This LOTV stamp was perfect for these challenges.

OK so who is panicing? Who is ready for Chrimbo? I still have loads to do so better hop to it next week.
Thanks for stopping by. Hugs

6 comments:

  1. Beautiful card Sarah.
    I love this sweet image and your punched mat is gorgeous.
    Christmas panic?? I've not even started shopping for gifts yet, oh boy I'm gonna be late with it all this year.

    Love Elaine xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so pretty & very girly. Thanks for taking part in this weeks LOTV Challenge!
    Clairexx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Sarah, could really do Bah Humbug this year, all the things I've still to do and no chance of doing it lol, love your card hun, great image too, think I've got this one, just not had chance to use it yet he he,
    Is it freezing there hun, colder than ever here today, hugs Liz xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your LoV image (there are several in the OSC challenge popping up). Great card ~ such a nice addition to my coffee/tea challenge at the OSC. Good luck in the draw!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Im not panicing yet Sarah but Im getting there I think lol...wow this is so perfectly coloured
    Mina xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. lovely card, lovely images, lovely colours. Thanks for playing at OSCC & good Luck, Janet

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to leave a comment, I appreciate them.