Pages

Sunday 8 May 2011

Simple

Good morning,
Did anyone watch the thunder storms last night? The sky was lit up with sheet and then fork lightning, I love watching it but was thankful I was inside! Emma slept through it all even though it was so loud.
I know the gardens need the water but I had really been enjoying the long sunshine we have been having, despite my cold still lingering.
Anyways onto crafty things. I have been playing with my sassy stamps and thought I rarely do paper piecing - so 'cause there were a couple of challenges, why not .... this is what I came up with..
I've kept it quite simple, but really loved the colour combo together.
Challenges:-
Simon Says - paper piecing. (bow dress and socks)
Colour create - Aqua Green Purple and white.
Papertake weekly - anything goes with opt. something round on the project.
Coloured with Promarkers, papers Frond which have a slight distressed element to their look, charm & gems from stash.
Hope you have all had a great weekend, hope to see you again,
Hugs,

6 comments:

  1. what a lovely card!! and thank you for joining the sugar bowl challenge.
    Hugs Tiets

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Sarah I love thunder storms and stood by the back door watching the lightening the only problem was it didn't last long enough, lol. I so love this little beauty that image along with the colours and design look super.
    Hugs
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a lovley card. Love the papers, the colouring and design.
    Thanks for playing along with us over at Colour Create.
    Sylvia

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a sweet CAS card Sarah!
    Thanks for joining us at Papertake Weekly :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous card Sarah :-) The image is very cute and the papers and simple design are lovely :-)

    thanks for joining us on the PTW and Simon Says Stamp Challenge :-)
    luv
    Lols x x x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous card Sarah, love the pretty papers and fantastic paper piecing of the gorgeous sassy girl.
    Help yourself to the cuttlebug border idea sweetie, idea's are for sharing!!
    hugs
    Heather xx

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to leave a comment, I appreciate them.