Pages

Saturday 2 July 2011

A new Colour combo

Hey there,

You may have thought I'd fallen off the planet as I haven't been around for a while.... nope, my computer has been really poorly, it picked up a virus which had embodied itself so deep I had to send it to the PC Dr. to get it fixed. It took two solid days for it to be fixed and reset, so all the updates from 2003 onwards has taken quite some time to do!!!!


I felt so down in the dumps not having it to have a look around your lovely blogs, luckily I backed up all my photos and videos and everything else I needed ....... apart from my feeds! duh I have managed to get most of them back but there are still one or two I have to refind! So let this be a warning back up all that you don't want to loose. Apparently there are a lot of viruses piggy backing on updates and there is no way of knowing you have it until it is too late. Yes I had virus protection, firewall etc but it did no good :(

Here is a card I made, the colours are really cheery - not a combo I would use, but I really like it.

I have tried the make the flowers myself, you really can't beat WOC flowers. It really looks quite basic, but I quite like the plain and simplicity of it. With work being so hectic at the moment, I haven't had chance to put my mussy brain into serious crafting mode - gonna have to do something about that!!!!



Challenges:-

I love Promarkers - use flowers on your card.

Simon Says Challenge - Lavender and Lemon

LOTV - Celebrate



Well since you are reading this, thank you for stopping by.

Big hugs

4 comments:

  1. Hi Sarah so glad that you have your computer back and to see your wonderful creations again and this is a real little beauty the colours are so beautiful as is the image I love it.
    Hugs
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is beautiful Sarah and your flowers so pretty. Thanks for taking part in this weeks LOTV Challenge!
    Clairexx

    ReplyDelete
  3. so very pretty ,I love your colour combo - thank you for joining us at I ♥ Promarkers this week -Kate x

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to leave a comment, I appreciate them.