Pages

Sunday 7 August 2011

Something different!.....

Hi,


Wow, nearly another week over with, boy do the weekends go fast. I've had a little play, as you do and another route through my drawers I found my crystal lacquers. I had a little play and this is what I made ....



I stamped the Magnolia background in Stazon Ink onto acetate, outlined the image using a gutter and infilled with the crystal lacquers. once completed glitter was added to the trees stars and snow and extra stickles to the bottom of the trees. If you wet the acetate it will adhere to windows and voila an Christmas window cling.

Challenge:-
Just Magnolia - Anything goes Optional extra glitter.
Sir Stampalot - Whatever you fancy.
Simon Says - Christmas in August.

Thanks for stopping by,

3 comments:

  1. This looks fabulous Sarah. Thank you for sharing with us at the Sir Stampalot challenge.
    Clare x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sarah its just beautiful! Thanks for entering our challenge at Sir Stampalot this month:) Hugs
    Pinky

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fab Entry, thanks for joining Sir Stampalot’s challenge, Good luck.
    Happy crafting
    Tracy x

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to leave a comment, I appreciate them.