Pages

Sunday 23 October 2011

Clean and Simple.

Hi again.
I tried to do a clean and simple card using the sketch from the Sugar Bowl - I am so not used to their being so little on a card! Still I quite like how it turned out. I've even done some heat embossing to!

Challenges:-
I love promarkers - Cute
The Sugar Bowl - Sketch.
OSCC - no designer paper.

I've kept my posts quite short today as I have a swollen eyes due to a dust irritation - they are driving me mad as they are so itchy!
Thanks for stopping by,
Hugs

3 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous, love the image ad your colouring is fab, I hope you will consider entering this in to the PanPastel challenge blog as the theme this week is glitter and glitz
    Lindsay xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sarah it can be so hard to step away from the card and keep it simple. I love the tones on the wings and the beautiful holly swirls.
    Thanks for taking part in the Sugar bowl challenge and good luck.
    Happy crafting,
    Erika.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is stunning Sarah, your colouring is perfect, the design although simple looks both classy and very expensive an outstanding card.
    Hugs
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to leave a comment, I appreciate them.