Pages

Sunday 30 October 2011

Golden Tones.

Good evening peeps,
After having a well deserved week off from work, I managed to make this card in between the hyperactivity of the kids - boy are they ready to go back to school!!

This is quite a thick card now it has been made so I think I will have to hand deliver it to someone! I have backed each dp with mirri board, gold leafed the background to the image, used micro beads on the centres of the pointsettias. I tried gluing it all with a new photoglue I have, but I don't think that I will be using that again as it was still wet a day later!

I have gone with lush golden tones, the ribbon looks a little brown in the photo but it is a real lush golden colour.Challenges:-


LOTV - Sketch & Simon Says - Anything Goes.


Well our pumpkins have been carved, the soup made (and thrown away! I tried to be a little resourceful of not just wasting the pumpkin = but it was not to anyones taste ) the sweets bought and placed in the tin - costume bought and face paints ready - just to wait for the hoards of kids to arrive tomorrow .......


Enjoy & thanks for stopping by.


3 comments:

  1. Hi Sarah, wow hun love your new blog look, it's fab, love your card hun, gorgeous image and colours,

    I'm not going to any craft shows hun, no pennies lol, hope you enjoy your trip though, hugs Liz xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wowwww Sarah this is absolutely beautiful, wow, the colours are brilliant so is the design and image this is one classy card.
    hugs
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to leave a comment, I appreciate them.