Pages

Monday 20 February 2012

Out with the old ....

Hi again,
Just thought I'd show you my card. You know as you mozy through your drawers and think, not used that in ages, do I use it or should I get rid of it ..... well I decided to use my embossing powders again.

I created my own background using a Clarity corner together with kaleidascope powder, so when you turn the card, the pattern is all different colours in the light. The edges of the papers have been distressed with weathered wood.
I've used sizzix flourishes and a little poem I found on t'internet. (told you I was getting ready early!)

Challenges:-
Dieing for a challenge - anything goes and use a die cut.
OSCC - create your own background.

I've really enjoyed having a play around. Hope you to see you all soon.
Hugs

4 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card sarah and beautiful embossing. Very stylish
    x catherine

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is beautiful Sarah, your background looks gorgeous
    Clairexx

    ReplyDelete
  3. A very beautiful and stylish card Sarah. Isn't it funny how we go through phases of using things? I've not used embossing powders for ages, but I do always love having a play with them.

    I'm hoping to go to Harrogate next month! I mean, I go twice a year every year, but this year we have a lot of big birthdays 18th's,21st's,30th's,40th's,50th's and 80th's and I am skint already!

    Love Elaine xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stunning card Sarah. I love the white on white and the verse.

    Thank you for joining us at Die-ing For A Challenge,
    Michelle x

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to leave a comment, I appreciate them.