Pages

Monday 30 April 2012

For Dad

Good Morning,

What a lovely day today - bright sun shine - I've even managed to get my bedding on the line which is blowing beautifully ( funny how it is only us females that say anything like that ?).
I have a day or two off from work for appointments but managed to make this little cutie card.

I've always loved seeing animal card that other bloggers have done, but never really taken to them myself until now -  so cute.  Hopefully the shading of the fur looks ok.  Don't you just love those brads too - I totally forgot I had them but think they are apt for the tool box theme together with my new embossing folder.

Challenges:-
Lils Little Fairies - Sketch.
Whimsey Challenge - Distressing.
Cute Card Thursday - Animal as the main focus

Hope you all enjoy your day in whatever you are doing.
Hugs
Thanks for popping by.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave a comment, I appreciate them.