Pages

Saturday 26 January 2013

The happy couple

Hello again,
We've been waiting for the snow for ages when it finally comes, it stays a day and then disappears.  My daughter is quite upset as shes been wanting to build a snowman. I suppose when you are young you really enjoy it, but I know it plays havoc with others.

Although I have had a busy weekend, I have managed to make a card or two.  I have taken quite a dislike to technology as it has taken an age to upload my photos - and then my computer kept crashing!.

My cards are quite a simple one again (as this have been requested by a friend)

Challenges:-
Inky Chicks - Bingo - Ribbon, Image and Pearls (bottom image)
Papertake Weekly - add a bow.
Passion for Promarkers - Favourite colour combo - purple and cream/white
Creative Inspirations - Anything goes.
I love Promarkers - Anything goes.
LOTV - Anything goes.



Last weekend was my first weekend of partying (Christmas & New Year was a wash out with illnesses in the family) ... I was at a Beetles charity do on Friday - Paul Hayes and the Collection were playing together with a band from the Cavern - and on Saturday I was at a girly night - get me, I was in a jaccuzzi at 2.30 in the morning outside in the freezing cold - boy was it fun, wine, good food and great girly company - what a laugh we had. 

Now blogger is behaving itself and I think my technology is behaving - you may see me a little more!
Hugs

9 comments:

  1. Hi Sarah these are both gorgeous I love the simple designs they always look so elegant, love the images and colours you have used.
    hugs
    lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such pretty cards, I love LOTV images. Thanks for joining us at I Love Promarkers xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. They're both really lovely and gorgeous images too. Thanks for taking part at I ♥ Promarkers this week.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous cards Sarah :-) the images are very cute and the papers and soft colours are fab :-)

    thanks for joining us on the Papertake Weekly Challenge :-)
    luv
    Lols x x x

    ReplyDelete
  5. I adore this card...it's absolutely gorgeous! Thank you so much for joining us at Creative Inspirations this week! Good luck and I hope to see you back soon!
    Rene ;D

    ReplyDelete
  6. A gorgeous card, thanks for sharing your favourite colour combo with us at Passion for Promarkers this week

    hugs Vicky xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. so beautiful sarah.gorgeous sweet image and i love your soft lilac colours.
    thanks for joining in my challenge this week at PFP :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Just love LOTV wedding images! Beautifully cute cards and I love the soft romantic colours! Thank you for sharing these with us over at Lili's Little Fairies, hugs, Jayne x

    ReplyDelete
  9. such a lovely card Sarah - fabulous image - thanks for joining us at creative inspirations this time and good luck xx

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to leave a comment, I appreciate them.