Pages

Sunday 15 September 2013

Comfy Slippers


Hello there,
It seems an age since I was last here - I really can't believe how busy I have been recently.  My kids are all back into the swing of school so I have managed to sneak into my craft room to have a play.   I have downloaded Krista Smiths "comfy slippers" - just look at her mane of hair - gorgeous.
I gave myself a task = I've used lime / green colours - I really don't do greens that much - but my camera hasn't picked up the colours that well - typical.  They are really more vibrant than shown.   I've used my trusty promarkers as usual, used lots of glitter too.
 
Challenges:-
Papertake weekly - Card for a child
Creative Inspirations - Anything goes with option of a sketch.
Cute Card Thursday - Hip to be square.
 
Thanks for stopping by,
Hugs,

1 comment:

  1. Fabolous card,thanks for joining CCT this week!
    Hugs Heidy

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to leave a comment, I appreciate them.